List of which pkg's have been downloaded

Ernie Luzar luzar722 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 20:32:14 UTC 2018

Goal = I want to get statistics from the pkg system mirrored servers
containing a count of how many times a pkg has been downloaded.

First of all, are these statistics currently available?

Who should I contact about getting these statistics?

If not currently available, who should I contact about getting the
information needed to design a method to capture these statistics?

I am willing to do the coding and testing to make this happen.