Cisco Contact List

Amy Hodge amy.hodge at infodigitaldata.com
Tue Sep 26 22:04:06 UTC 2017

Hello there,

Hope you having a great day!

Would you be interested in acquiring the list of customers or companies using Cisco Contact List?

We also have other Technology Users like: M2M, IoT, WebEx, VoIP, Net Gear, AT&T, Siemens, Genband, Tellabs, Bell Canada, Bay Networks, NEC, Ciena, Shortel, Plantronics, Ericsson, 3Com, Polycom, Mitel, Juniper Networks, Aastra Technologies, Alcatel-Lucent, Avaya and many more.

Cisco Specialties: Networking, Wireless, Security, Unified Communication, Cloud, Collaboration, Data Center, Virtualization, Unified Computing Systems and some more.

If you're interested please let me know the geography and job title you are looking out to target for so that we can provide you with counts pricing more information in my next email.

Await your response!

Regards,

Amy Hodge

Demand Generation

To Opt Out, please respond "Leave Out" in the Subject line.