/usr/ports/Mk/Uses/execinfo.mk and r450351

Keith Hellman khellman at mcprogramming.com
Mon Sep 25 02:09:00 UTC 2017

On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 06:44:22PM -0700, Don Lewis wrote:
> There is something funny going on with your copy of the ports tree.  My
> copy is currently at r450422 and I looked at Makefile for the first two

That's what I thought might be the case :(  Thanks for setting me
straight.

--
Keith Hellman                             #include <disclaimer.h>
khellman at mcprogramming.com                from disclaimer import standard

"How many of you do your curly braces this way? And by this way I mean
 the indisputably correct way?"

-- Josh Thomas
   Graduate Teaching Fellow, CSCI 262