Spam on -ports

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Fri Oct 27 10:45:33 UTC 2017

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 11:13:20AM +0200, Jan Bramkamp wrote:
> I would like to help fighting the spam problem on the FreeBSD.org
> mailing lists. Can you put me in contact with the right people?
>
> -- Jan Bramkamp

<postmaster at freebsd.org> would be the appropriate email address -- both
for offers of help and pointing out perceived issues (whether it's the
existence of spam, problems sending mail to a list, or just about
anything involving the email infrastructure at FreeBSD.org).

Peace,
david   (who has worn that hat, but is handing it off to others)
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
Unsubstantiated claims of "Fake News" are evidence that the claimant lies again.