Cross compiling GCC for aarch64

Mark Millard markmi at dsl-only.net
Tue Oct 10 09:15:51 UTC 2017

You also wrote (see earlier above):

>> Can anybody explain or point to an article which explains how to use the
>> Canadian Cross to cross compile gcc?

That and "I have a working cross compiler" together
still leaves me just as confused for how the
"Canadian Cross" pattern is supposed to be involved,
at least for the description I found of what the
phrase refers to. Two stages of producing cross
compilers (A->B and B->C) seemed essential to what
is described as the pattern involved.

Clearly I'm to be of no help for this. Sorry to have
wasted your time.

===
Mark Millard
markmi at dsl-only.net