r450663 (basic flavors) breaks WRKDIRPREFIX='' for complex ports

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Wed Nov 15 14:47:51 UTC 2017

 I have WRKDIRPREFIX set to /usr/local/build/ports in /etc/make.conf.

 when I want to test port changes in my home directory I'm using

% make WRKDIRPREFIX='' check-plist

 It worked for me till r450663 every time and for every port. For
example, it worked for 'devel/subversion':

% pwd
/usr/home/lev/FreeBSD/ports.local/devel/subversion
% svnversion
450662
% make DISABLE_VULNERABILITIES=yes WRKDIRPREFIX=''

You can have the repository created for you by defining
WITH_REPOSITORY_CREATION.

Make sure that:
* all your svn users are members of a common group
* this group is the group id of the db/ and locks/
  subdirectories of your repository
* the above subdirectories are writable by this group

Many useful scripts will be installed into /usr/local/share/subversion
===>  License APACHE20 accepted by the user
===>   subversion-1.9.7 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
===> Fetching all distfiles required by subversion-1.9.7 for building
===>  Extracting for subversion-1.9.7
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for subversion19/subversion-1.9.7.tar.bz2.
^C*** Signal 2
*** Signal 2
%

 But after r450663 it breaks:

% cd ../..
% svn up -r 450663
Updating '.':
U    Mk/Scripts/depends-list.sh
UU   Mk/Scripts/do-depends.sh
U    Mk/bsd.port.mk
Updated to revision 450663.
% cd devel/subversion
% rm -rf work
% make DISABLE_VULNERABILITIES=yes WRKDIRPREFIX=''
make[1]: don't know how to make
/usr/home/lev/FreeBSD/ports.local/devel/subversion/work/.stage_done.subversion._usr_local.
Stop

make[1]: stopped in /usr/home/lev/FreeBSD/ports.local/devel/subversion
*** Error code 2

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/home/lev/FreeBSD/ports.local/devel/subversion
%

--
// Lev Serebryakov