devel/py3-gobject3 fails to build

Mathieu Arnold mat at FreeBSD.org
Mon Nov 6 19:30:54 UTC 2017

Le 06/11/2017 à 19:53, blubee blubeeme a écrit :
> When trying to build a port and including py3-gobject3 either through:
> USE_GNOME= py3gobject3
> or
> RUN_DEPENDS= py3-gobject3:devel/py3-gobject3
>
> the build will fail because py3-gobject3 needs cairo but cairo cannot build
> with python > 2.7
>
> Is this a bug in the port or am I doing something wrong?

As it all works fine for everybody else, I'm sure you must be doing
something wrong. graphics/cairo does not need python, py3-gobject3
depends on py3-cairo which builds fine with Python 3.

Please, provide logs of what you are doing, and where it fails,
otherwise, nobody can try to figure out what you are doing wrong.

--
Mathieu Arnold