Flavor or not for this port?

Rainer Hurling rhurlin at gwdg.de
Thu Nov 2 06:41:26 UTC 2017

Am 02.11.2017 um 07:13 schrieb L.Bartoletti:
> Hi,
>
> I want to take x11-toolkits/qwt{5,6}-*
>
> Both are built for Qt4. I especially need qwt6 for Qt5. Since we have
> flavors. Is it better to add a Qt5 flavor for Qwt6 or simply add a
> x11-toolkits/qwt6-qt5 (like security/qtkeychain-qt{4,5} ?)
>
> Thanks.
>
> Regards.
>
> Loïc

Hi Loïc,

Thanks for your dedication. I am very interested in a qwt6-qt5 port,
since it is needed for the upcoming version 3.0 of graphics/qgis :)

Sorry for my inexperience. In case of adding the qwt6-qt5 as a flavor,
should we expect any change or restriction in the way, it would be used
as a dependency of e.g. QGIS?

Thanks for any answer.

Best wishes,
Rainer