ports recently marked broken on -current

Otacílio otacilio.neto at bsd.com.br
Wed May 24 13:27:08 UTC 2017

Em 23/05/2017 21:13, Mark Linimon escreveu:
> So during my pass over recent powerpc64 package errorlogs, I found
> a few ports that were actually broken across all archs on -current,
> and made those commits.
>
> I may not have enough cycles to investigate all these down by myself,
> so I'm asking for help.  Does anyone recognize any of these failure
> modes, and if so, can recommend a fix?
>
> I've grouped them together based on my analysis, which may not be
> correct.  Note: error messages from gcc and clang are intermixed.
>
> Thanks.
>
> mcl
>
> benchmarks/dbs          tcp_debug.h: field has incomplete type 'struct tcpcb'
> security/revealrk       revealrk.c: 'struct xtcpcb' has no member named 'xt_socket'
> security/pidentd        k_freebsd2.c: storage size of 'pcbp' isn't known
>
> japanese/nethack34      stdlib.h: conflicting types for 'srandom'
>
> net-mgmt/netdata        freebsd_sysctl.c: storage size of 'vmmeter_data' isn't known
> sysutils/asmem          read_mem.c: invalid use of undefined type 'struct vmmeter'
>
> net/lft                 lft_types.h: pcap-int.h: No such file or directory
> security/dsniff         pcaputil.c: '/usr/include/pcap-int.h' file not found
> sysutils/pftop          sf-gencode.h: pcap-int.h: No such file or directory
>
> sysutils/scprotect      scprotect.c: 'sysctl__' undeclared (first use in this function)
>
> www/cherokee            unable to detect data struct is used by crypt_r

Hi Mark.

I'm the maintainer of sysutils/xosview and I'm facing a problem with
this struct vmmeter on HEAD also. Apparently, the last modifications on
HEAD broke all ports that needs it. For now, xosview is not compiling on
HEAD because of this, so probably in this weekend I will investigate and
reports here.

[]'s
-Otacilio