sysutils/tmux - strange behaviour with new version 2.4

Tommy Scheunemann net at arrishq.net
Tue May 16 18:55:32 UTC 2017

Le 16.05.2017 à 13:53, Miroslav Lachman a écrit :
> David Wolfskill wrote on 2017/05/16 13:35:
>> Oddly enough, I saw the distinction you pointed out... even though I
>> read mail via mutt in a tmux window....  :-}
>
> Uhm... maybe it depends on source of the text? Or locale?

Hi,

I've been able to re-produce the issue, though setting:

set -g default-terminal "screen-256color"

in your tmux.conf seemed to help. Tested both under console and inside a
running urxvt.
Without that line:

env | grep TERM

gives me just "screen", having it set the above value. Dunno if that
might be related to /etc/termcap the screen line that exists (note -
dunno, unsure, just a guess).