www/firefox on RPI2: error: instruction requires: armv6t2

bob prohaska fbsd at www.zefox.net
Sat May 13 00:34:33 UTC 2017

On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 02:36:48PM -0700, Mark Millard wrote:

> My guess from the above is that the problem will
> repeat in this rebuild.

That's exactly what happened. A copy of make.log and

armSP_FFTInv_CCSToR_F32_preTwiddleRadix2_unsafe_s.S

can be found at

http://www.zefox.net/~fbsd/rpi2/firefox/assembler_failure/

It happens that make.log records a number of errors in the
configuration phase of compilation. The errors don't seem fatal:

Error processing command. Ignoring because optional. (optional:setup.py:python/psutil:build_ext:--inplace)

Could they be in some way related to the assembler problem?

If other files would be informative I'll gladly post them.

Thanks....

bob prohaska