www/firefox on RPI2: error: instruction requires: armv6t2

bob prohaska fbsd at www.zefox.net
Fri May 12 01:44:44 UTC 2017

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 01:53:33PM -0700, Mark Millard wrote:

> It would help others help you if the assembler or
> compiler command that specifically generated this
> error message was also included in the text that
> you quote. Then we could see what the command
> was and what options had been supplied to it
> (and so what had not been supplied as well).

If someone can tell me how to capture that information I'll gladly do it;
at this stage I do not know how.

The files referenced in the error message have been placed at
http://www.zefox.net/~fbsd/rpi2/firefox/assembler_failure/
along with a transcript of stdout/stderr in make.log

Thanks for reading!

bob prohaska