ports-mgmt/bpm deleted port distfile

Beeblebrox zaphod at berentweb.com
Sun May 7 08:03:26 UTC 2017

I use bpm to browse the collection from the ports INDEX file. It's useful because I find the type if info I'm searching for much more quickly when compared to other means.
I have to re-build the port after upgrading to 12-Current but I've lost the distfile I was keeping on my disk. Normally I would expect/assume the file to be found somewhere under http://distcache.FreeBSD.org/ports-distfiles/ but that page is unreachable (the primary source page is down also).

Is there a policy for distfiles of deleted ports that makes the above problem a "normal thing"?

--
FreeBSD_amd64_12-Current_RadeonKMS
Please CC my email when responding, mail from list is not delivered.