TR: FreeBSD Port: xf86-video-intel-2.99.917.20170228

Microsoft Roaming MS-Roaming-Data at outlook.com
Thu Mar 23 16:33:17 UTC 2017

Hello,

I have seen recently that libdrm has has been revised for an obscur minor/major checking. So I have updated libdrm and I have rebuilt the intel driver hoping this woult be linked with my issue.

Unfortunately…. Same result

= kernel panic

I can confirm that my system is intializing drm on drm0 minor (not major)

Regards

David

Provenance : Courrier<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> pour Windows 10