Best way to cause synth to ignore rebuilding of a port??

Bob Willcox bob at immure.com
Sat Mar 11 13:34:28 UTC 2017

On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 04:14:03AM -0800, Eitan Adler wrote:
> On 8 March 2017 at 08:04, Bob Willcox <bob at immure.com> wrote:
> > What is the best way to get synth to simply ignore certain ports when running
> > the upgrade-system command with it? I would like for it to not upgrade firefox
> > (don't want to lose my tab groups) so I'd rather that it not even consider
> > updating firefox again, at least not till some form of tab groups are again
> > supported.
>
> FYI: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/tab-groups-panorama/

So, it seems then that firefox 57 (Nov this year) is where all non
WebExtensions add-ons support end. Guess I have a few more months then.

Sure seems that the Mozilla team isn't prioritizing their users very high in
their furure plans.

--
Bob Willcox    | If a program is useful, it will be changed.
bob at immure.com |