[CFT] emulators/open-vm-tools{,-nox11} update to 10.1.0

Steve Wills swills at FreeBSD.org
Wed Mar 1 05:58:05 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Thanks to everyone who tested.

I've updated the patch and packages in the same location and fixed a
number of issues. Please re-test if you can.

The only remaining issue that I know of is building with libunwind
installed. If you run into an issue buidling, uninstall libunwind.
Upstream is looking at that.

This is likely the final change before I commit this, which currently I
plan to do on 3/15. So if you use it, now is your chance to test and
report issues.

Steve