USE_GCC usage

Jov amutu at amutu.com
Mon Jun 26 02:09:26 UTC 2017

Thanks, Richard.This is a problem I met when update port science/mbdyn to
1.7.2. But the old version 1.7.1 also has this problem.

Note this only happen when DEVELOPER=yes set in /etc/make.conf and in the
Q/A tests:

====> Running Q/A tests (stage-qa)
Error: /usr/local/bin/ann_in is linked to
/usr/local/lib/gcc5/libgfortran.so.3 from lang/gcc but it is not declared
as a dependency
Error: /usr/local/bin/ann_in is linked to
/usr/local/lib/gcc5/libquadmath.so.0 from lang/gcc but it is not declared
as a dependency
Error: /usr/local/bin/c81merge is linked to
/usr/local/lib/gcc5/libstdc++.so.6 from lang/gcc but it is not declared as
a dependency
Error: /usr/local/bin/c81merge is linked to
/usr/local/lib/gcc5/libgcc_s.so.1 from lang/gcc but it is not declared as a
dependency