Hosting distfiles on HTTPS w/Let's Encrypt - how?

Adam Weinberger adamw at adamw.org
Fri Jun 2 04:34:00 UTC 2017

> On 1 Jun, 2017, at 21:15, Jov <zhao6014 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> what's your /etc/ssl/cert.pem?
> mine is:
> ls -l /etc/ssl/cert.pem
> lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  38  4月 29 09:15 /etc/ssl/cert.pem@ ->
> /usr/local/share/certs/ca-root-nss.crt
>
> you can use this command to get more ssl connection info:
> openssl s_client -connect <your_domain>:443

I've tried fetching a distfile from my own server (which uses a Let's Encrypt cert) and it fetches fine in a poudriere jail. I'm suspecting that there's something unusual in your web server's SSL configuration, or in how you're generating your LE cert. Do you have any interesting arguments that you're giving dehydrated or your web server?

# Adam

--
Adam Weinberger
adamw at adamw.org