Blender and opencv2-core

Grzegorz Junka list1 at gjunka.com
Sun Jul 23 12:44:42 UTC 2017

On 23/07/2017 12:42, Grzegorz Junka wrote:
> I am getting the following error when setting up blender dependencies
> in poudriere:
>
> ===> Setting user-specified options for blender-2.78c_3 and dependencies
> blender-2.78c_3:
> "/usr/local/poudriere/ports/local/graphics/opencv2-core" non-existent
> -- dependency list incomplete
>
> Has this been removed but not updated in one of dependent ports?
>
> Grzegorz J

Sent too early, this is the actual error when trying to compile:

[00:00:17] ====>> Error: graphics/openimageio depends on nonexistent
origin 'graphics/opencv2-core'; Please contact maintainer of the port to
fix this.
[00:00:33] ====>> Error: Fatal errors encountered calculating dependencies

This is of course when OpenImageIO setting is enabled in blender.

Grzegorz J