Galera Cluster Packages and Support for FreeBSD are Now Available From Codership

Mathieu Arnold mat at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jan 31 09:53:02 UTC 2017

Le 31/01/2017 à 09:44, sakari.keskitalo at galeracluster.com a écrit :

> Hi,

Hi,

> Codership is pleased to announce: Galera Cluster Packages and Support
> for FreeBSD are Now Available From Codership.

You managed to write "Galera Cluster" a good half dozen times, and
Codeship a nice number of time, so you are good at marketting, we now
will all remember both terms for at least 5 minutes.

On the other hand, you did fail to say the most important bit, what it is.

--
Mathieu Arnold