Correct order when upgrading to 11.0 Release with Poudriere

Ultima ultima1252 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 17:32:53 UTC 2017

This is more or less how it is if you have custom options for ports. It is
best to have a second machine for poudriere building if you're looking for
no downtime. I suppose another alternative could be running a virtual
machine, bhyve/virtualbox and building the packages moving them over to
host before the upgrade but that seems a bit tedious.