GOOGLE_CODE has gone away?

Volodymyr Kostyrko c.kworr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 19:48:50 UTC 2017

Pavel Timofeev wrote:
> Hello, all.
> I've found a port  (http://www.freshports.org/net-mgmt/flow-tools-ng/)
> which is marked as BROKEN.
> The last commit says "GOOGLE_CODE has gone away.".

( Picking up maintainer hat from dust )

When I first added that port I thought there would be anything fun about
working with databases but the team stayed silent and there was no move
for years. The only features like PostgreSQL support were rather a
nuisance as there was no buffering and it tended to kill database even
on meager load. I ended up using disk writer + some code on python to
dump everything to database and that was working much nicer. So actually
you can just stay with net-mgmt/flow-tools - it hasn't gone too far from
there.

I moved to net-mgmt/nfdump not so long ago and feel no regrets.

--
Sphinx of black quartz judge my vow.