Poudriere package builds for 101amd64-default have not run since 1-Jan-2017

Mathieu Arnold mat at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jan 14 07:26:11 UTC 2017

Le 14/01/2017 à 05:57, Simon Wright a écrit :
> Hi all
>
> I sync my local ports tree to the same release as is used to build
> packages. Checking my logs and the logs on beefy6 which is/was the
> build box for 101amd64-default, I find that the latest run completed
> at 13.27 on 1-Jan and used r430183.
>
> Has anything changed with the build system or are there issues? There
> are a few security issues in r430183 which I guess are fixed in more
> current revisions. We are currently at r431456 for the ports tree.
>
> If anyone has any info or links to updates or changes . . . .

Adding to what was already said, builds are often shuffled around
without any notice, and the beefyX boxes should never be accessed
directly, if you really need this kind of informations,
pkg-status.freebsd.org is the place to go to.

--
Mathieu Arnold