CRM Software Clients List

Macy Johnson macy.johnson at digitalmicroinfo.com
Mon Feb 20 15:49:28 UTC 2017

Hi,

Hope my email finds you well!

This is Macy, I hope you are the right person to discuss about Mailing List which includes complete contact details and Tele-verified Email addresses.

Are you interested in acquiring CRM Software Clients list for your marketing campaigns?

We also have other Technology Users like: Salesforce CRM, Microsoft CRM, SAP CRM, Business Intelligence Software (BI), Content & Collaboration Software, Database & File Management Software, Engineering Software, Enterprise Resource Planning Software (ERP), Financial, Legal & HR Software, Healthcare Software, Multimedia ,Games and graphics Software, Networking Software, Supply chain management Software(SCM), Security software, Storage & System Management Software, Retail Software  and many more.

If you're interested please let me know the geography and job title you are looking out to target for so that we can provide you with counts, pricing, sample file and more information in my next email.

Regards,

Macy Johnson

Business Data Analyst

If you wish not to receive these emails, please reply Remove in the subject line.