Expulsion of John Marino - reasons and impact?

Bryan Drewery bdrewery at FreeBSD.org
Tue Feb 14 23:16:10 UTC 2017

On 2/14/2017 2:58 PM, Michael Gmelin wrote:
>> On 14 Feb 2017, at 22:16, Bryan Drewery <bdrewery at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>>> On 2/14/2017 12:50 PM, Dewayne Geraghty wrote:
>>> https://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports?view=revision&revision=433827
>> I think that commit message combined with
>> https://www.freebsd.org/internal/code-of-conduct.html is enough.
> The commit message basically says that he misbehaved once too often and the CoC defines what "misbehave" might mean. Not over the top transparent/detailed to be honest.

Right, would you want an organization you volunteered for to drag your
name through the mud for some reason?  I don't think it's our place (the
project) to say more than we already have publicly.  Please drop this
before it gets out of hand.  Discussing people personally/negatively in
a public forum is not appropriate.

--
Regards,
Bryan Drewery