devel/check

Andy Farkas andyf at andyit.com.au
Sun Feb 12 09:13:43 UTC 2017

On 12/02/2017 19:01, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:

> pkg has plenty of manpages all of which are specified in the "SEE
> ALSO" section of pkg(8) which is a standardize section exactly made of
> that.

The man page for pkg(8) does not explicitly state that the sub-commands
to pkg <command> have their own man page.

SEE ALSO is not an indication that you should read those bits to find
out about flags for pkg(8) commands.

Just sayin..... I was gonna delete this bit, but might keep it:

For example:

% man 1 ls

"SEE ALSO ... xo_parse_args(3)..."  ??? why?

-andyf