Can't set maintainer-approval+ flag on an attachment

Mel Pilgrim list_freebsd at bluerosetech.com
Fri Feb 10 01:51:02 UTC 2017

A PR for a port I maintain includes a patch. I'm supposed to set the
maintainer-approval flag to + to approve the patch, but it doesn't seem
to be working.  When I go to the patch details page, I can set
maintainer-approval+, but it doesn't stick, even if I include a comment.
  I found an older thread[1] from this list which mentions the patch has
to be set to maintainer-approval? with my email address before I'm able
to set maintainer-approval+.  The patch did not have
maintainer-approval? set.  Is that bug still unfixed?

1: https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2015-March/098255.html