what's the deal with portsmon? and beefy?

John Marino freebsdml at marino.st
Fri Feb 3 19:26:59 UTC 2017

(resent, diff address)

It seems to me that portsmon has stopped showing error logs since the
new year.  Additionally the build environments seem outdated (84 and
93).  Probably related, I can't seem to connect to beefy* anymore to
search for build logs manually.

Finally, the "Active Problem Reports" has been non-functional since
bugzilla come online.  Are we ever going to get this useful
functionality back?  I, for one, didn't think dumping gnats meant losing
that feature.

so basically: What's going on and what's the ETR to get portsmon fully
functional again?

John

P.S.  please keep me in CC as I am not subscribed to this list.

---