Procmail got updated!

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Sun Dec 24 07:17:52 UTC 2017

I'm beginning to regret starting this thread; then again, I do come from a
long line of stirrers (to which some bods on this list will attest)...

And yes, I'm still annoyed that "jive"[*] got deleted for no technical
reason whatsoever; then again, I'm still bemused by Americans taking a
leak in the bath or the bed, or is it having a bath in the toilet?  I can
never remember.

[*]
I was working at NECISA for a bit (PeterJ may remember it) when me being
me, I inserted "valspeak" into the "man" script.  Well, how was I to know
that $BOSS, when he came in late the next morning, had been on the turps
all night?  Call it a wild guess on his part, but he somehow knew that I
was the perp...