gtkmm30 package install failed: size mismatch

scratch65535 at att.net scratch65535 at att.net
Mon Aug 28 12:09:33 UTC 2017

Thanks, Manish.  Very non-standard syntax, that.

So evidently when pkg claims that the repositories are current,
as it did, it may be, in effect, lying.

Which suggests that *it* should be doing the forced update as
step 3 in its attempt to get good bits.

[sigh]

[Default] On Mon, 28 Aug 2017 11:43:17 +0000, Manish Jain