pkg issue after FreeBSD 11 upgrade

Cassiano Peixoto peixotocassiano at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 16:45:44 UTC 2017

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for your answer. Slapd is just an example, it happens with any
application like apache, mysql, dovecot and others.

I can see the process is running and up, and it dies after pkg process has
finished. Looks like pkg is killing any application related to its thread.

I know it's not the best approach, but used to work on FreeBSD 10.

Anyway, I'll change my script to restart services out of pkg process.

Thanks.