Nag mail..... Fwd: [package - 103amd64-quarterly][net/ceph-devel] Failed for ceph-devel-w.v2017.2.14 in build

Kubilay Kocak koobs at FreeBSD.org
Fri Apr 14 12:18:21 UTC 2017

On 4/14/17 6:33 PM, Willem Jan Withagen wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm regularly spammed by this mail.
> Which I guess that it is due to the quartly snapshoted ports copy.
> And that contains a missing patch that disables builing this port on 10.x
>
> So am I going to be spammed until end of Q2, or is there actually a way
> to get this port upgraded to the current Makefile? As this email suggests?
>
> Thanx,
> --WjW

The committer (CC'd) that made the change (r438104) in HEAD should have
merged the change to the quarterly branch.

Over to you Mokhi

[1] http://svnweb.freebsd.org/changeset/ports/438104