Poudriere not mounting fdescfs and proc; java/openjdk8 build failing

Mathieu Arnold mat at FreeBSD.org
Wed Sep 28 13:39:01 UTC 2016

Le 28/09/2016 à 12:58, Ben Woods a écrit :
> On my poudriere box, the java/openjdk8 build is failing:
>
> ===>  Configuring for openjdk8-8.102.14_1
> Warning: You are using legacy autoconf cross-compilation flags.
> It is recommended that you use --openjdk-target instead.
>
> Running generated-configure.sh
> ../../common/autoconf/generated-configure.sh: redirection error:
> cannot duplicate fd: Bad file descriptor
> ../../common/autoconf/generated-configure.sh: line 560: 0: Bad file descriptor
> configure exiting with result code 1
> ===>  Script "../../configure" failed unexpectedly.
> Please report the problem to java at FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach the
> "/wrkdirs/usr/ports/java/openjdk8/work/openjdk/common/autoconf/config.log"
> including the output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be
> a good idea to provide an overview of all packages installed on your system
> (e.g. a /usr/local/sbin/pkg-static info -g -Ea).
> *** Error code 1
>

> Using poudriere testport with -i (interactive mode), it doesn't appear that
> fdescfs or proc are mounted.
>
> # ls /dev/fd
> 0       1       2
> # ls /proc/
> # mount
> /poudriere/jails/12amd64-default-ref on / (zfs, local, noatime, nfsv4acls)
>
> Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Is this while running testport java/openjdk8 ?

I'm wondering if there might be a bug in poudriere there.

fdescfs and procfs will be mounted, but only if the jail is not "ref",
and the ref jail is used in testport when building the port to be tested.

--
Mathieu Arnold