mysql57 now fails to build on FreeBSD 9 with libressl

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Wed Sep 28 10:03:21 UTC 2016

On 09/28/16 09:13, Mathieu Arnold wrote:
> Le 28/09/2016 à 09:44, Cedric Berger a écrit :
>> Hello,
>>
>> Since a week or two, I cannot build MySQL with the following defaults on FreeBSD 9.3:
>>
>>      DEFAULT_VERSIONS=pgsql=9.5 php=7.0 mysql=5.7 ssl=libressl
>>
>> Same configuration works fine on FreebSD 10.3.
>>

> Like it is saying, you already have security/openssl installed, and you
> can't have that installed at the same time as security/libressl.
>
> Note that if you want to replace security/openssl by security/libressl,
> you will have to rebuild all the ports that depend on openssl. You can
> get the list with: pkg info -r openssl

That's poudriere output, so it seems he has packages in his repo that
depend on openssl rather than libressl.  Which is odd -- poudriere
should detect the change in dependency due to the DEFAULT_VERSIONS
setting and rebuild everything affected.

To the OP: does doing a 'poudriere bulk -c ....' fix the problem (ie.
rebuild all of the packages in your repo)?

	Cheers,

	Matthew