multimedia/mplayer2 ignored on poudriere

Mathieu Arnold mat at FreeBSD.org
Mon Sep 26 09:52:01 UTC 2016

Le 24/09/2016 à 21:46, Fernando Herrero Carrón a écrit :

>> Le 24/09/2016 à 16:25, Fernando Herrero Carrón a écrit :
>>> Ok, I have finally installed multimedia/mplayer. Let's hope poudriere
>> gets
>>> this solved soon.
>> If you remove the "PYTHON_VERSION=3.4" it will work. It is what it was
>> telling you. If it was a PR, I would close it as "Works as intended".
>>

> Who was telling me what? I didn't even have PYTHON_VERSION defined in the
> first place! Let me quote (
> https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2016-January/101573.html):

From your first email:

[00:01:17] ====>> [01][00:00:01] Finished build of devel/llvm37:
Ignored: is marked as broken: LLDB does not build with Python 3

> To get python3 ports that install into a system that has py2.7 as
> default you need to have
>
> DEFAULT_VERSIONS= python=2.7 python3=3.5
> PYTHON_VERSION= python3.5

I don't know where you read that, but this is wrong.  If it is somewhere
in the FreeBSD documentation, I will fix it.  You must not, ever, set
PYTHON_VERSION.

What you did says: first line: Use Python 2.7 as the default python, and
use python 3.5 as the default Python 3 version. Second line: My python
version is 3.5 (so it will overwrite the default python version you set
to 2.7 on the previous line in the worst possible way.)

--
Mathieu Arnold