Fwd: [package - head-amd64-default][databases/postgis-jdbc] Failed for postgis-jdbc-2.1.7 in extract

Mathieu Arnold mat at FreeBSD.org
Thu Sep 1 11:17:46 UTC 2016

Le 01/09/2016 à 12:29, Konstantin Belousov a écrit :
> On Thu, Sep 01, 2016 at 11:47:33AM +0200, Rainer Hurling wrote:
>> I am the maintainer of databases/postgis-jdbc. For some days now I get
>> mails like to one further down, for HEAD i386 and HEAD amd64.
>>
>> The FreeBSD package build server complains about a problem with untaring
>> the jar distfile.
>>
>> This worked fine before, and as far as I can see, the distfile is ok. On
>> Windows, I am also able to open the jar distfile and use it.
>>
>> I think, the port and the distfile are ok, and there is something odd
>> with base tar, used by the port system.
>>
>> Any idea, what's going on here?
>>
>> Thanks for any help in advance.
> Probably related to the libarchive updates, in particular r304869,
> r304988, r304989.
>
> But I am not sure which version of the userspace the poudriere jail runs.
> I see mention of r305036, which might be userspace, but also might be
> just the kernel version.

On the package cluster, the pkgproduce script will always update a jail
before building from it, for the releases, it does so using
freebsd-update, for HEAD, it will rebuild the whole jail.  So if it says
r305036, it is using that :-)
The host, itself, is updated about once a month, at the same revision
the rest of the cluster is, unless someone breaks the KBI, in which case
it is updated early :-)

Right now, the box running the HEAD amd64 builds' host is running
r304967 and the jail is "12.0-CURRENT r305036".

--
Mathieu Arnold