icap protocol error

genesis lubrigas genlight79 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 00:23:53 UTC 2016

I am using pfsense and its package squid is having problem with
squidclamav Clamav c-icap service and redirector for Squid and
c-icap-modules Modules for c-icap: virus_scan and srv_url_check.

When I enable the antivirus of squid proxy, the browser will show ICAP
PROTOCOL ERROR.

The pfsense version I am using is 2.3.2 and it is using FreeBSD 10.3-RELEASE-p5.

I wrote this email because it says "There is no maintainer for this
port.  Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the
FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports at FreeBSD.org".  I hope this can be
fixed.  Thank you.  And more power to freebsd.

Sincerely,

Genesis Lubrigas