help needed with porting librevault

E.J. Bevenour ejbevenour at live.com
Tue Oct 11 11:43:40 UTC 2016

Hello my fellow porters,
I am currently working on porting librevault to FreeBSD, but I am running into a few issues.
I currently have a pull request that will support for compiling and running, but there seems to be an issue with it somtimes crashing. I am alos investigating how I can get Protobuf 3.0.0 and Boost 1.60.0in the tree without breaking any apps.
I have setup a github repo where people can contribute to for the ports and the application.
It would be nice to get this ported to FreeBSD.

Below are important links:
My fork with freebsd support: https://github.com/ejb1123/librevault
Upstream repo: https://github.com/Librevault/librevault
Ports repo: https://github.com/ejb1123/librevault-port