Breaking SSL options: Which to use to build 1000 ports?

Mathieu Arnold mat at FreeBSD.org
Wed Nov 30 21:04:52 UTC 2016

Le 30/11/2016 à 19:35, Julian H. Stacey a écrit :
> FreeBSD's SSL defaults seem a mess : complex, breaking on loads
> of ports, inadequately documented, insufficiently clear error messages.

And any attempt I've made it the past year and a half to make it better
was met with "DON'T TOUCH HOW I USE OPENSSL" hate mail.

In the close future, the default will be to use OpenSSL from ports, but
other things need to happen in the GSSAPI front, and yes, it is a mess.

--
Mathieu Arnold