GI/GL /PPGI/PPGL and Roofing sheet

steelsheets at 126.com steelsheets at 126.com
Thu Nov 17 07:41:24 UTC 2016

Dear Manager,

 We manufacture and export: GI /GL/PPGI/PPGL and Roofing sheet .
 PPGI/PPGL Specification :
 Width : 750---1250mm
 Thickness:0.13----0.9mm
 Zinc coating :30---120gsm

GI/GL Specification : Z30--180/AZ30--150gsm

If you need to have our sample for quality check, please inform me again, I will prepare according to your specification.

pls let us know your detail information about width , thickness , zinc coating , quantity and your destination port then I will quote the best price to you .
Best regards,
liyas

CJCSTEEL
Shandong Guanxian JunChi Composite  Materials Co.,Ltd
Tel: 86-635-8377345
Fax:86-635-8377345
Wechat:liyas1011
Skype:liyasxie2010
Mob/Whatsapp:86-13356251773
Add: Yanzhuang Industrial Park, Guanxian, Liaocheng,Shandong, China (Factory address)