[poudriere]: lang/php56 is unwilling to build with ZTS

O. Hartmann ohartman at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Tue Nov 1 10:49:43 UTC 2016

Obviously I ran into a problem with recent poudriere on CURRENT building ports
in a CURRENT jail.

Building threaded www/apache24 requires lang/php56 having option ZTS set. I did
so. I tried to rebuild all depending ports, but I run into rpoblems then with
php56: for instance, textproc/php56-xmlreader fails to build, the poudriere log
gives the reason:

===>   php56-xmlreader-5.6.27 depends on
file: /usr/local/lib/php/20131226/dom.so - not found

On systems with properly set ZTS, the expected folder for PHP modules would be

/usr/local/lib/php/20131226-zts/

When I first discovered this, I tried to delete and rebuild lang/php56 from
packages - definitely with option ZTS set - but the error is persistant.

I'm unwilling to rebuild ALL thousands of packages, so I need some advice how
to solve this problem.

Please CC me, I do not subscribe the list. Thanks.

Thank you very much in advance,

oh