www/c-icap ListenAddress directive missing from sample conf

Marko Cupać marko.cupac at mimar.rs
Mon Mar 28 08:48:51 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am testing c-icap in FreeBSD Jail environment, and I've noticed that
c-icap binds to all interfaces by default. c-icap.conf.sample has
nothing about binding to specific address.

I asked on c-icap-users mailing list, and it appears c-icap can be
configured for binding to specific ip address with ListenAddress
directive:

https://sourceforge.net/p/c-icap/mailman/message/34970656/

Perhaps it could be added to c-icap.conf.sample?
After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupać
https://www.mimar.rs/