clamav problem

Carmel carmel_ny at outlook.com
Mon Mar 21 22:08:07 UTC 2016

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 14:30:25 -0700, Kevin Oberman stated:

>Hmm. Let's see. A bug that may allow the defeat of a security
>mechanism and allow a black-hat to do bad stuff before the bug con
>even be looked at. Why would anyone have an issue with that? I mean,
>don't we all want more zero-day vulnerabilities? (Sorry, Guess I put
>on my sarcasm hat today.)

You are right. Hell, if I had cancer why should the doctor tell me if
there is no cure for it. By the way, you must be a government employee.
You know, the type thats wants to keep everything secret but pry into
everyone else's life.

--
Carmel