print/cups overhaul (PR 207746) side-effects

Martin Waschbüsch martin at waschbuesch.de
Tue Mar 15 15:37:24 UTC 2016

> Am 12.03.2016 um 16:51 schrieb Walter Schwarzenfeld <w.schwarzenfeld at utanet.at>:
>
> Where is the problem? There is only one "big" port (llvm36). Will be sstimate 1 !/2 hours. Poudriere and more synth often wants more.

Re-reading the messages, I realize that I blew this out of proportion. Sorry for that.
What remains is that I dislike it if package defaults get more greedy with regards to their dependencies.
I try avoiding that whenever feasible.

But I guess one could argue that the real problem is that my build-box is simply too slow. :-/

Martin