FreeBSD Port: phpvirtualbox-4.3.2 & virtualbox-ose-4.3.36

Michael ma.zoon at quicknet.nl
Sat Mar 5 00:01:19 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I write this as I like to request a major upgrade for virtualbox related
ports on freebsd.

Currently I face problems using the current ports with php70 port compiled.

I don't want to go back to port php56.

Those problems can easy be fixed when phpvirtualbox-4.3.2 gets an upgrade to
phpvirtualbox-5.0-5

as it now support php7 out of the box.

Please have a look:
https://github.com/imoore76/phpvirtualbox/blob/develop/CHANGELOG.txt
Changelog.

But before upgrading, the new Virtualbox version must be upgraded also see
https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads

Please can those ports be upgraded by someone for support of systems running
PHP 7?

Category www

--------------------

phpvirtualbox-4.3.2 needs an upgrade for support of php 7 and
phpvirtualbox-5.0-5

Category emulators

virtualbox-ose-4.3.36 needs an upgrade for support of php 7 and
phpvirtualbox-5.0-5

virtualbox-ose-additions-4.3.36  needs an upgrade for support of php 7 and
phpvirtualbox-5.0-5

virtualbox-ose-kmod-4.3.36  needs an upgrade for support of php 7 and
phpvirtualbox-5.0-5

Thank you for all the work!

With best regards,

Michael