Checking integrity... done (2 conflicting) when installing x11-wm/xfce4

Otacílio otacilio.neto at bsd.com.br
Thu Jun 16 22:44:10 UTC 2016

Dears

When I try install x11-wm/xfce4 on a FreeBSD11-ALPHA3 machine I get this
error message:

root at squitch:/usr/home/ota # pkg install x11-wm/xfce4
Updating FreeBSD repository catalogue...
FreeBSD repository is up-to-date.
All repositories are up-to-date.
Checking integrity... done (2 conflicting)
Cannot solve problem using SAT solver, trying another plan
Checking integrity... done (0 conflicting)
The most recent version of packages are already installed

Some can give me  a hint about how to solve it?

Thanks a lot

[]'s

-Otacílio