security/w3af update

Danilo G. Baio dbaio at bsd.com.br
Mon Jul 11 22:37:44 UTC 2016

Hi!

I wrote an update for security/w3af and the hole was deeper than I thought.

It was necessary several new ports as dependency:
devel/py-cluster
devel/py-darts.util.lru
devel/py-phply
devel/py-stopit
devel/py-tblib
net/python-ntlm
security/py-clamd
textprox/py-esmre
textproc/py-guess-language
security/py-halberd
security/py-vulndb
x11/py-xdot

I've tested it with console and GUI, here are some screenshots:
http://dbaio.bs2cloud.com.br/FreeBSD/w3af/shots/

If anyone can help on testing it I will appreciate. I've prepared a script
for those who will test:
http://dbaio.bs2cloud.com.br/FreeBSD/w3af/w3af_test.sh
http://dbaio.bs2cloud.com.br/FreeBSD/w3af/w3af_test.sh.txt

It just will fetch and apply the new dependencies on your ports tree.

Feedbacks are welcome.

I did not open a PR yet... I am wondering if is better open a new PR for
each dependency or just one PR for security/w3af, anyone could help ?

There are still a few issues to be resolved and plugins to be tested. This
happens with me too:
https://github.com/andresriancho/w3af/issues/13636

The patch is here:
http://dbaio.bs2cloud.com.br/FreeBSD/w3af/w3af_1.6.49.patch