[CFT] php7 for FreeBSD

Martin Wilke miwi at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jan 12 08:34:44 UTC 2016

Hey..

I have spent the last few days on getting php7 ready for FreeBSD.
The initial work was done by Senta Ltd [1] via github. I picked up what's
left from there and finished up all missing ports and cleaned up a lot of
mess.

So far everything that is related to php7 works for me. Pear and pecl ports
are
still untested but I'll look into them after php7 has landed in ports, in
order to
please the majority. If you have the time it would be very much appreciated
if
you can test them and send me some feedback.

You can find all the ports here:
https://github.com/miwi-fbsd/miwi-ports

NOTE:
In case you are still using phpX-mysql, you have to replace it with mysqli.

Whats New in PHP7
http://php.net/ChangeLog-7.php

Thanks Martin

[1]