category customports

Alphons van Werven freebsd at skysmurf.nl
Thu Feb 18 22:39:42 UTC 2016

Walter Schwarzenfeld wrote:

> But this could be overwritten with the next update.
[snip]
> But this could also [sic] overwritten.

You're using portsnap for your updates, I presume? Subversion will not
override local changes (at least not without asking first). I have a tree
here that contains local ports and locally modified ports. That's exactly
why I use SVN instead of portsnap.

You might get similar results if you use Git to update your tree, I don't
know about that.

HTH,

AvW

--
A.J. "Fonz" van Werven
mailsig: Ob technicas difficultates, lux in fine cuniculum non operatur.