Forcing poudriere to rebuild a package and all dependencies

Mathieu Arnold mat at FreeBSD.org
Sun Aug 28 09:50:35 UTC 2016

+--On 27 août 2016 09:22:23 -0700 "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter at pinyon.org>
wrote:
| On 08/27/16 03:25, Mathieu Arnold wrote:
|> +--On 26 août 2016 15:21:16 -0700 "Russell L. Carter"
|> <rcarter at pinyon.org> wrote:
|> | WITH_OPENSSL_PORT=      yes
|> | OPENSSL_PORT=           security/openssl
|> | DEFAULT_VERSIONS=pgsql=9.5 php=7.0
|>
|> This should be:
|> DEFAULT_VERSIONS=pgsql=9.5 php=7.0 ssl=openssl
|>
|> I'm sure all the ports using openssl are telling you this when you're
|> building them :-)
|>

| It seemed to work w/o problems, but I much prefer to stay on the one
| true path. :-)  I've updated, thanks.

Yes, right now, it works.  Like all compat shims that is screaming at you
"hey, you should do that instead" it'll get removed one day, not too far in
the future.

--
Mathieu Arnold